Training, Consultation & Program Development
We provide training and consultation to enable families, providers, religious leaders, agencies and systems of care to use the Family Acceptance Project®’s (FAP) family support strategies, resources and intervention model – which are based on our extensive research and intervention work – with diverse families, foster families and caregivers to decrease their LGBTQ children’s risk and to promote their well-being.
Our trainings are tailored to meet family, provider, community and institutional needs, and may include such topics as:
- Engaging Families to Prevent Suicide & Homelessness for LGBTQ Youth
- Helping Families, Foster Families & Caregivers to Support LGBTQ Children & Youth
- Developing & Implementing Family-Based Services for LGBTQ Children & Youth
- Engaging Families as Allies to Promote School Safety, Support & Wellness for LGBTQ Students
- Helping Clergy & Congregations to Provide Support for LGBTQ Youth & Families
We customize training for your agency, institution, congregation and community.
For information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org